Family-owned and operated, Gannon Construction Company is a full-service general contractor serving Marin, Sonoma, Napa, + San Francisco counties for 20+ years.
Custom Homes, Remodels, Additions, ADUs
GCC is primarily a residential general contractor. The types of residential projects we thrive on are custom homes, remodels, additions, ADUs, and more. Custom Home projects can include a demolition of the existing structure, lot preparation, and a complete ground-up build of the new structure. Remodels are similar to Custom Homes but on a smaller scale – such as a bathroom or kitchen remodel. Additions and ADUs are becoming increasingly popular with the increased demand for housing in the Bay Area.
Light commercial projects such as renovations of office spaces and restaurants are also in GCC’s wheelhouse.
Roads, Retaining Walls, Driveways,
Drainage Systems, Swimming Pools
GCC is unique in that the company has a class B General Building contracting license, and a class A General Engineering contracting license. This allows GCC to build complex engineering and/or site work projects; e.g., roads, retaining walls, drainage systems, slide repairs, curb, gutter, and sidewalk projects, water projects, pump stations, etc. In short GCC can take a project from raw land through final sales of the units.
Design, Development + Consulting
By offering land development, design, and financial consulting services GCC has helped clients in the following ways:
- Planning, permitting, and construction of simple structures such as ADU's all the way to complex multi-story buildings
- Complete complex bid proposals that provide the client with the financial data needed to arrange financing
- Complete the subdivision of raw land, including working with the design consultants, public agencies, and public groups to get a project approved. This frequently involves meeting with interested public groups, as well as shepherding a project through the planning and approval process.
- Applying for and pulling the permits, managing project construction, and final completion.
- Assisting clients in the process of receiving construction loans